An interactive worksheet for students to review short answers.Sugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to sow students the activity.
2. Review with students yes/no questions and give some examples.
3. Ask students, “Are you Mexican?”, “Are you a teacher?”, etc, and record answers on the board.
4. Invite some students to come to the front of the class and take turns answering the questions.
5. Click on the answers and check how they did.
6. If necessary, make corrections.
7. Finally, repeat the exercise in pairs and tell students not to write the answer just answer them orally.
Compartir MED en classroom: