A video for students to learn three water experiments and practice WH_ questions.Sugerencia de uso
1. Use a beam projector to show the video
2. Tell students they are going to watch a video showing 3 short and simple experiments using water.
3. Tell students the video does not have sound so they need to pay attention to the materials and steps to them.
4. Invite students to work in pairs and record some information on each experiment.
5. Play the first experiment and monitor.
6. Ask students questions such as, “ What materials do you need?”, “what do you need to do first? “, etc.
7. Repeat the same procedure for the next experiment and this time ask students to write down some questions about it.
8. Monitor and offer help with grammar.
9. If time allows play the third experiment in the video and repeat the procedure.
10. Finally, ask students to ask their questions to another pair of students and answer them.
Compartir MED en classroom: