A fun video for students to watch an experiment and work on questions.Sugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the video on the project.
2. Skip the introduction to the experiment in the video and show how the materials are being used. Do not play the sound of the video.
3. Tell students they need to ask 2 or 3 questions about what they see, i.e., what kind of candy is she using?, is she using soda or water in the experiment?, etc.
4. Help with grammar as needed.
5. Invite students to work in groups of three and read their questions. How different are they?
6. Finally, invite students to say of the sentences they wrote and write them on the board.
Compartir MED en classroom: