A grammar video to present students a song about questions vs. statements.Sugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the video on WH_words.
2. Write on the board a statement and a question and read them.
3. Ask students , are they the same or different? Wait for reactions and read the statement and question again.
4. Tell students they are going to listen to a catchy song and learn about statements and questions.
5. Play the song and make pauses for students to get the words.
6. You may also want to present the video with no sound and present the information at your own pace and rhythm, then do the song.
7. Present the rest of the WH_words and ask students to answer the questions on the video using personal information.
8.Finally, inivite students to stand up and sing and dance to the song.
Compartir MED en classroom: