A video to help students explore controlled experiments.Sugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the video.
2. Ask students what a controlled experiment is.
3. Ask students what other types of experiments they know.
4. Play the video about how much water plants need. You can even ask students that question and record answers on the board.
5. You may want to paraphrase the description of the experiment and play the video without sound.
6. Make pauses and invite students to help you describe the process.
7. Help with grammar and vocabulary as needed.
8. Finally, ask students to work in groups of three and draw the pictures to the experiment.
Compartir MED en classroom: