A worksheet for students to review the use of auxiliary DO in simple questions in present tense.Sugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Ask students “Do you like English?” and wait for reactions.
3. Review the form of auxiliary DO in negative sentences.
4. Ask students to give you some examples and write them on the board.
5. Ask students “Do you like English?” “Do you like science experiments?” If the answer is negative, ask a second question, “ What kind of experiments do you like?”
6. Finally, ask students to raise their right hand if the auxiliary is in a question form, and raise their left hand if the auxiliary is in negative.
Compartir MED en classroom: