An activity for students to experiment with the idea of soil erosion .Sugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the activity.
2. Ask students what soil erosion is. In case they don’t know , provide a simple explanation of it.
3. Point at the picture and read with them the second paragraph where they can hear the explanation about soil.
4. Talk about the materials needed and help with vocabulary.
5. Paraphrase the “What You Do “ and focus on the WH_ questions to be asked.
6. Since this experiment takes about a week in order to get to a conclusion, hypothesize with students.
7.Finally, read the conclusions and discuss them with the class, what do they think?
Compartir MED en classroom: