A fun experiment for students to explore illustrations related to science.Sugerencia de uso
1. Use a beam projector to show the experiment.
2. Point at the illustrations showing the process and ask students to describe the experiment in a very general way .
3. Help with grammar and vocabulary as needed.
4. Go over the illustrations of materials needed and invite students to read them.
5. Read the process and compare it to the one students described.
6. Discuss with students the outcome: the science behind it.
7. Finally, invite students to work in pairs and retell the experiment to each other by looking at the illustrations.
Compartir MED en classroom: