An experiment for students to read and write instructions.Sugerencia de uso
1, Use the beam projector to show the experiment to students.
2. Ask students to copy the picture in their notebooks and guess what the experiment is about.
3. Work with section 1 and ask students to answer the questions a-d in pairs.
4. Help with grammar and vocabulary as needed.
5. Skip section 2 and go directly to section 3.
6. Ask students to read the different hypothesis for this experiment by looking at the next picture and choose the one they think is more probable to occur.
7. Finally, ask students to write down how this experiment was carried out.
Compartir MED en classroom: