A video with different awesome experiments for students to try and write instructions.Sugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the video. Choose the video of the experiment shown in the picture which is the first one.
2. Don’ t tell students what experiment it is since they will have to discover it.
3. Play the video with no sound and make several pauses.
4. Tell students to write the materials for the experiment and offer help with vocabulary and grammar.
5. Then, ask students to compare their lists with other classmates.
6. Continue showing the video and pause it for students to write the steps.
7. Invite students to check their procedures with two other students.
8. Finally, ask students to read the experiment.
Compartir MED en classroom: