An interactive grammar activity for students to practice making questions in English.Sugerencia de uso
1. Use a beam projector to show the activity.
2. Draw students’ attention to the right column with question words and review them quickly.
3. Invite 8 volunteers to come to the front and do the first activity by taking turns.
4. Let them choose the flower and type the correct question word on it. Suggest students to look at the expressions around the flower in order to choose their answer.
5. Ask the rest of the class correct if necessary-
6. Invite 12 other students to do exercise 2 by writing the corresponding question word to complete the question.
7. Finally, discuss with the class what a question word is, and what we use them for .
Compartir MED en classroom: