A template for students to record information on experiments.Sugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the template.
2. Ask students to copy the template in their notebooks and review the sections it is divided into.
3. Invite students to work in groups of three and choose each one a section in the template.
4. Ask students to describe in writing what that stage refers to and include an example.
5. Monitor the activity and offer help with grammar and vocabulary.
6. Finally, invite groups of students to read their descriptions to the class and compare how similar they are.
Compartir MED en classroom: