A fun experiment for students to practice reading instructions and following stepsSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the poster of the experiment. If you have the time, prepare the materials and work on the experiment in class. Otherwise, you can leave it as homework.
2. Point at the picture of the materials needed and read them.
3. Ask students the questions ‘What do you think will happen when you leave a gummy bear in water over-night? Can you guess? And to answer them in pairs .
4. Wait for reactions and record some of the answers on the board.
5. Use the information on the poster to review ‘prediction’
6. Ask students to write down the directions listed in 7 steps and do the experiment at home.
7. Finally, ask students to report the length and the width of the gummy bear and conclude what happened.
Compartir MED en classroom: