A fun experiment for students to read illustrated instructions.Sugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show students the experiment.
2. Do not read anything or show any other section in the article.
3. Invite students to work individually first and write the list of materials needed.
4. When they finish, ask them to stand up and find a classmate to work in pairs.
5. Ask them to read the illustrated experiment to each other and work on the vocabulary needed to write down the steps.
6. Offer help with grammar and vocabulary.
7. Finally, ask volunteers to read their experiments to the class and decide on a title for the experiment.
Compartir MED en classroom: