A poster showing an experiment for students to interpret instructionsSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the poster of the experiment. Do not show the tile.
2. Ask students to look at the numbers and tell you how many steps there are in the experiment.
3. Invite students to make the list of materials needed in their notebooks.
4. Ask students to work in groups of three and write down the instructions in the 5 steps.
5. Monitor the activity and offer help with grammar and vocabulary as needed.
6. Finally, ask students to write down the title of the experiment and present it to another pair of students
Compartir MED en classroom: