A grammar worksheet for students to practice the difference between adjectives and adverbs.Sugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Review quickly what an adjective is and what an adverb is.
3. Hand out the worksheet and ask students to work in pairs,
4. When they finish, tell students to choose who wants to be the adjective and who wants to be the adverb so they take turns in reporting their answers.
5. Invite ‘adjectives’ and ‘adverbs’ to check answers in groups of three.
6. Finally, ask students to give you different examples using the adjectives and adverbs in the worksheet.
Compartir MED en classroom: