A fun experiment for students to work in analyzing structures and proceduresSugerencia de uso
1. Use a beam projector to show the article.
2. Show the picture of cookies and milk and ask students to predict what it will be about.
3. Teach the word ‘buoyancy’ (does it float or sink?).
4. Scroll down to the picture of THE GREAT COOKIE DUNK EXPERIMENT and ask about the necessary ingredients.
5. Explain the experiment to students and ask them to predict whether the cookie would sink or float.
6. Show students the pictures and do not read the information so they can conduct the experiment for homework.
7. Ask students to copy the worksheet in the picture to record the information and complete the experiment at home.
8. Tell students they need to consider the weight of the cookie, the chocolate chips and the filling in the middle, etc.
9. Finally, ask students to report their results next class.
Compartir MED en classroom: