An experiment for students to work on predictions and writing conclusionsSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students. Read the activity and decide if you can try the experiment in class or ask students to do it for homework.
2. Ask students if they have tried a celery experiment before.
3. Hand out the worksheet and guide students though it by paraphrasing what each section needs.
4. Focus in the prediction section and ask students to write what they think will happen.
5. Help with grammar and vocabulary as needed.
6. Ignore the section that says there are different containers and focus on the drawing section asking students to draw their container.
7. If time allows and you do the experiment in class, wait for the results and complete the worksheet with that information.
8. Finally, invite students to tell the class their conclusions using their own words.
Compartir MED en classroom: