A popular experiment for students to practice writing instructions and different methods.Sugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the article.
2. Ask students what they know or remember about making a soda bottle volcano with.
3. The article shows three different ways to the experiment. Choose the one you’d like to work with and show it to students.
4. Scroll down and show only the pictures, do not read the instructions .
5. Invite students to give you the sentences to describe each picture.
6. Help with vocabulary and grammar.
7. Finally, ask students to make the list of ingredients and steps to the experiment using their own words but based on the basic rule, keeping them short and simple.
Compartir MED en classroom: