A worksheet for students to practice writing instructions for an experiment .Sugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Go over each section with them and ask them to think of a very simple experiment. It could be one of the ones they did in their textbook.
3. Before, writing the information, ask students to work in pairs and practice saying the instructions to each other.
4. Monitor the activity and offer help with grammar and vocabulary.
5. Ask students to complete the worksheet with the information in the corresponding section.
6. Make emphasis on the last section: “I learned that …”
7. Finally, invite students to exchange their worksheets with another pair of students and comment on that.
Compartir MED en classroom: