A fun activity to review the basic vocabulary when talking about genres.Sugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Ask students to identify the words and talk about genres.
3. Some of these words may not be recognized by students so take the opportunity to talk about them by providing examples such as authors on books , etc.
4. Discuss if they are familiar with these terms since they have literature in their Spanish classes.
5. Tell students to search the words.
6. Finally, invite students to confirm their answers with another student.
Compartir MED en classroom: