A worksheet for students to practice turning the positive imperative into negative, putting the words into correct order and writing the questions and short answers.Sugerencia de uso
1. Download the worksheet and make copies for students.
2. Ask students to work individually on the worksheet.
3. Tell students they are going to review imperatives in affirmative and negative. You may consider giving them an example.
4. Handout the worksheet and monitor the activity.
5. Finally, ask students to check their answers in groups of three and make the necessary corrections.
Compartir MED en classroom: