A worksheet for students to practice reading and giving instructions in a natural disaster.Sugerencia de uso
1. Use a beam projector to show the worksheet.
2. Ask students to work in pairs.
3. Show the first part of the activity and tell students to read the pictures aloud and complete with more instructions as asked.
4. Help with vocabulary and grammar as needed.
5. Check answers and continue with the next section.
6. Scroll down and do the second part which is writing the instructions using imperatives.
7. Monitor the activity.
8. Finally, ask pairs of students to sit with another pair and compare answers in order to correct or complete their instructions.
Compartir MED en classroom: