A fire action-plan poster for students to practice what to do in case of an emergency.Sugerencia de uso
1. Use a beam projector to show the poster.
2. Tell students to read the 7 tips on the poster and offer help with vocabulary as needed.
3. Ask students to complement the tips by writing another sentence in each tip. That is, if the sentence is in affirmative, “Press the nearest fire alarm button.” They should write something like, “ Don’t try to put out the fire yourself”
4. Monitor the activity and offer help with grammar as needed.
5. Finally, invite students to share their sentences with the class by reading them aloud. Are all the sentences different?
Compartir MED en classroom: