A poster of natural disasters for students to practice what they are, how they are formed and how they can be safe from them.Sugerencia de uso
1. Use a beam projector to show the poster.
2 Ask students to look at the different natural disasters to learn how they happen, where they happen and what you should do to avoid them or to be safe in the worst case.
3. You can either dictate the vocabulary at the end of the table which corresponds to the different sections or show it and ask them to copy it.
4. Help with vocabulary as needed.
5. Try one example for them, the volcano, for example and show how they can talk about each disaster.
6. Ask students to work in pairs and choose 2 or 3 natural disasters to work with (depending on class time).
7. Monitor and offer help as needed with grammar and vocabulary.
8. Finally, invite students to sit with other pairs who worked on the same examples and compare their work.
Compartir MED en classroom: