A video for students to learn about what to do in an emergency such as an earthquake.Sugerencia de uso
1. Use a beam projector to show the video.
2. Ask students to work in pairs.
3. Tell students they are going to watch a video about where they should really go to stay safe during an earthquake.
4. Tell students the video doesn’t have sound or narration but text presented on the video so they have to copy the most important information to make a list of 3 to 5 safety tips during an earthquake.
5. Play the video
6. Monitor and offer help with grammar as needed.
7. Finally, ask pairs of students to exchange their tips with another pair and check if the share the same information or there’s some more they could include in their lists.
Compartir MED en classroom: