A video for students to review imperatives, their meaning, and their uses in different contexts.Sugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the video on Imperatives.
2. Ask students to take notes and copy the examples given by this teacher.
3. Play the video and make some pauses where you consider necessary in order to discuss some information with students or to ask them to give you original examples.
4. Ask students to focus on the explanation on instructions.
5. Invite students to make a list of five bullets only presenting basic information on Imperatives.
6. Finally, ask some volunteers to read their 5 points to the class.
Compartir MED en classroom: