A poster with instructions to help students learn how to help someone who is bleeding.Sugerencia de uso
1. Use a beam projector to show the poster.
2. Ask students if they know what to do in order to help someone who is bleeding.
3. Show the poster and ask students to read the five steps.
4. Help with vocabulary as needed and ask them to notice the form of the verbs in each step.
5. Invite students to work in pairs and act out the five steps.
6. Finally, invite volunteers to tell you the reasons why they should apply direct pressure to the wound, as it is said in tip #1.
Compartir MED en classroom: