An article for students to learn how to stay safe during a blizzard.Sugerencia de uso
1. Use a beam projector to show the article about a winter storm.
2. Ask students if they’ve ever been in a winter storm . If not, ask them how they imagine this emergency situation.
3. This article contains a lot of information and I recommend you choose one section to work in class with students. My suggestion is that you work with Stay Safe During a Winter Storm.
4. Scroll down and show the list of safety tips given. Make pauses and help with grammar and vocabulary as needed.
5. Invite students to copy in their notebooks some information about each safety tip by writing, i.e. Stay indoors and wear warm clothes.
6. Finally, ask students to read in pairs the safety tips and discuss them, i.e. Warm clothing will keep you warm, etc.
Compartir MED en classroom: