A worksheet for students to practice reading about natural disasters.Sugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Depending on the size and time for this lesson, decide what sections in the worksheet you can work with. There are 5 sections (reading, writing, speaking and listening).
3. Handout the worksheet and monitor the activity.
4. Task 4 is highly recommended to do in class. Help with grammar and vocabulary as needed.
5. Give the roles in task 5 to students and organize the activity. This activity may take longer so think if it can be done in another class.
6. Help with grammar and vocabulary.
7. Listen to the justifications on being rescued that three students will say.
8. Finally, ask the class to vote on what the best justifications were.
Compartir MED en classroom: