An article on natural disasters to inform students how they can monitor one.Sugerencia de uso
1. Use a beam projector to show the article.
2. Ask students how they think people can monitor a natural disaster.
3. Show the article and scroll down to the first part. Discuss it with students.
4. Read the rest of the article and make pauses to discuss or help with vocabulary.
5. Invite students to copy the headings of the article and in pairs write a couple of sentences about it using their grammar and vocabulary, not copying the information.
6. Finally, ask students to share their work with other pairs and compare their tips.
Compartir MED en classroom: