An instruction sheet for students to learn about how to stay safe in an earthquake.Sugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the safety tips in an earthquake.
2. Ask students if they have gone through that experience.
3. Point at the 7 safety tips and ask students to tell you the key words in each number.
4. Remind them that the verbs are in the imperative form.
5. Invite students to work in groups of three and talk about each tip saying why it is a safe one.
6. Finally, invite groups to share with the class their information.
Compartir MED en classroom: