A worksheet for students to gain practice in writing what to do in case of a natural disaster.Sugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Ask them to work in pairs and choose each two natural disasters to work on.
3. Invite students to discuss, first, what their plans would be and then write the instructions on the worksheet.
4. Monitor and offer help with grammar and vocabulary as needed.
5. Finally, invite students to exchange their plan with two more pairs and compare.
Compartir MED en classroom: