An ad published by The Red Cross about preparedness on emergencies for students to gain practice in reading instruction sheets.Sugerencia de uso
1. Use a beam projector to show the ad and ask students that question, Are you prepared?.
2. Point at the pictures around the question and ask students what kind of emergencies they refer to.
3. Point at the type of classes The Red Cross will be teaching and ask students to sit with two other students and discuss the content of the courses listed.
4. Monitor and offer help with grammar and vocabulary as needed.
5. Finally, ask groups of students to share with the class what their guesses are.
Compartir MED en classroom: