An instructional article for students to learn about chemical emergencies and what to do in that situation.Sugerencia de uso
1. Use a beam projector to show the article.
2. Ask students what a chemical accident is and if they remember one.
3. Show the picture of a chemical accident and talk about it with students.
4. Show the first part of the article About Chemical Emergencies and help with vocabulary if needed.
5. Before showing the next section How You May Be Exposed to a Chemical ,ask students how somebody can be exposed to a chemical and what the consequences are.
6. Read that section with students.
7. Finally, scroll down to the section Prepare for a Chemical Emergency and invite students to write down important information so they can write their own instructions in case of an emergency of this type.
Compartir MED en classroom: