A template for students to write instructions on how to use a dictionary.Sugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Tell students they are going to make a plan based on writing instructions on how to use a bilingual dictionary.
3. Tell students to think of a foreign friend who is learning Spanish and needs to buy a dictionary.
4. Hand out the template and guide students through the activity.
5. Monitor and help with grammar as needed.
6. Ask students to exchange their set of instructions with another classmate and see how similar or different it is from theirs.
7. Finally, choose students at random to give you a step each on how to use a bilingual dictionary.
Compartir MED en classroom: