An interactive grammar worksheet for students to review imperatives.Sugerencia de uso
1. Use a beam projector to show the worksheet.
2. Tell students they are going to review imperatives.
3. Ask for ten volunteers to come to the front and take turns to answer the items.
4. Ask the rest of the class to correct students in case the volunteers make mistakes.
5. Ask students to work on ten sentences using imperatives in negative.
6. Finally, invite students to write their sentences on the board and correct if necessary.
Compartir MED en classroom: