A video for students to learn about the man who can pronounce all the words in the dictionary.Sugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the video.
2. Tell students that this man is the official pronouncer of the National Spelling Bee.
3. Play the video and pause several times to give opportunity for discussion.
4. Ask students to write dome three questions they would like to ask Jacques Bailly.
5. Help with grammar as needed.
6. Focus again in the part of the video when they talk about how dictionaries know how to pronounce a word and discuss it with students.
7. Finally, ask students to open up their dictionaries, choose words at random and pronounce them.
Compartir MED en classroom: