A video to show students what a bilingual dictionary is and how it can be used .Sugerencia de uso
1. Use a beam projector to show the video.
2. Tell students they are going to be shown the parts of a bilingual dictionary.
3. Invite students to take notes in their notebook of the information they consider important.
4. Play the video and pause it the times you consider necessary.
5. Tell students to sit with two other students to compare their notes about bilingual dictionaries.
6. Finally, ask students to write down three questions about bilingual dictionaries to ask other classmates.
Compartir MED en classroom: