A video about the history of the dictionary for students to understand the importance and value of dictionaries in cultures.Sugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the video.
2. Ask students if they know when the first dictionary was made.
3. Ask students to take notes in their notebooks.
4. Tell students the video doesn’t have sound, it only shows facts.
5. Play the video and pause it for students to write down the information.
6. Ask students to sit in pairs and talk about the notes they took by asking each other questions.
7. Monitor the activity and help with grammar and vocabulary as needed.
8. Finally, invite students to read the information and discuss it with the class.
Compartir MED en classroom: