A worksheet to practice looking up words in a dictionary.Sugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Hand out the worksheet and ask students to work individually.
3. Ask students to use their dictionaries in order to look up the words in the questions.
4. You may also use the beam projector to show a dictionary on line and the activity with students.
5. Monitor the activity and offer help as needed.
6. Ask students to check their answers with another student.
7. Finally, choose students at random to give the answers to the questions and confirm they are correct.
Compartir MED en classroom: