A worksheet for students to practice dictionary skills in looking up words.Sugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Ask students to have their dictionaries ready for the activity.
3. Tell students to make groups of three to work on the activity.
4. Suggest students they divide the number of words into three and when they finish they check answers together.
5. Monitor the activity.
6. Finally, ask students to give you the words they unscrambled and write them on the board.
Compartir MED en classroom: