A dictionary skills- worksheet for students to practice with guide words.Sugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students. (the answers come in the same file on a different sheet)
2. Review what guide words are and how important they are in looking up words.
3. Hand out the worksheet and ask students to work in pairs.
4. Monitor the activity and help with alphabetical order as necessary.
5. Help with vocabulary if necessary.
6. Finally, invite students to sit with another pair of students and compare their work.
Compartir MED en classroom: