An activity for students to write instructions on “how to do something…”Sugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the activity.
2. Tell students there are 4 procedures and they need to choose only one.
3. Ask students to write the instructions paying close attention to the checklist worked with in previous lessons.
4. Monitor and offer help as needed with grammar and vocabulary.
5. Finally, invite students who chose the same object or person or animal to sit together and compare their instructions. Are they similar? How different?
Compartir MED en classroom: