A poster with basic information on how to write instructions.Sugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the poster.
2. Guide students through the poster, read with them and discuss the information.
3. Ask students if they have tried those instructions when writing instructions.
4. Invite students to go to their textbook and choose an activity on instructions they wrote and say if they followed this process.
5. Finally, ask students to list in their notebooks the 5 speech bubbles using pictures, not sentences: For “Have you sued imperatives?”, students write “ Use, cut, fold, etc)
Compartir MED en classroom: