An illustrated guide to making an omelette for students to write the instructions.Sugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the activity.
2. Ask students if they know how to make an omelette and ask them to tell you the basic ingredients.
3. Point at the number of steps shown on the poster (7) and tell students they will write 7 steps to it.
4. Ask students how they can make an illustrated guide and write instructions (review activity).
5. Scroll down and compare students’ answers to the ones given in the activity.
6. Show the illustrated recipe again and ask students to copy the sentences in their notebooks.
7. Finally, ask students to underline nouns and verbs.
Compartir MED en classroom: