A fun activity for students to practice following steps.Sugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Ask students to have colored pencils or markers ready for the activity.
3. Hand out the worksheet and ask students to read silently and start working.
4. Try to have the activity in silence all the time so students can concentrate and work with critical thinking as well.
5. Monitor the activity.
6. Invite students to sit in pairs and exchange their worksheets to compare.
7. Finally, read the sentences out loud and ask students to show you what they colored.
Compartir MED en classroom: