A practical template for students to record information on how to do something.Sugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students to work in class.
2. Guide students through the template and tell students they are going to record information.
3. Tell students to think of a simple project, one from their textbook if possible, and organize it in the given sections (first, next, then, finally)
4. Help with grammar and vocabulary as needed.
5. Finally, ask them to go to the checklist and say if they followed the rubrics.
Compartir MED en classroom: