An illustrated guide for students to explore instructions and procedures.Sugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the activity.
2. Show the pictures and ask students what the instructions are for.
3. Scroll down and ask students how many steps each object takes to be made.
4. Scroll down and ask students to copy the steps in their notebook and order them.
5. Help with grammar and vocabulary as needed.
6. Invite students to work in groups of three and each one takes turns to read the correct order of an object.
7. Finally, check answers with the whole class.
Compartir MED en classroom: