An illustrated guide for students to explore and practice instructionsSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the interactive activity.
2. Ask students if they like pancakes and if they know how to make them.
3. Invite students to tell you three ingredients pancakes use and 3 words (verbs) to go with the recipe.
4. Show the activity and invite 6 students to come to the front and take turns to answer the activity.
5. Tell students to match the sentences with their correct picture.
6. Finally, ask the class to work in pairs and talk about how to make pancakes adding one more step.
Compartir MED en classroom: